Monday, May 5, 2008

My weekend...

This weekend, was actually pretty good! friday night was quiet just stayed in. Saturday i was running around like a mad woman trying to find something to wear for the wedding that night and returning some things at the mall! Buck's cousin Yolanda got married that night at 5 and i must say that i enjoyed myself quite a bit! considering this was really the first wedding i had been to that i wasn't either pregnant or had a baby on my hip all night, so needless to say i had a really good time! and Yolanda was a beautiful bride! i loved her dress! the night was spent laughing and dancing away! i must say i needed that, it's been too long! and on sunday, we went to and early dinner at Chilis and i got my queso!!!! everyone knows it's my favorite!!!! : ) if you ever make me mad...just buy me queso and chips and salsa, and all better! : ) haha! anyways, after our early dinner we went home and did some much needed laundry and cleaning around the house. and of course like every sunday it seems, i got sucked into a lifetime movie! haha! so all in all it was a much enjoyed weekend, one that was greatly needed!

No comments: