Sunday, May 25, 2008

it's been a while...

well it's been a while since i wrote one of these things. so for starters i have finally started decorating my house! it's coming along quite nicely i think! my theme is green and black, my new favorite color pair! so far we have 2 new book cases, a TV stand, and a desk...oh and curtains, green for the living room and pink for Kiara's room!

So, i have known for a while that she is growing up too fast, however...today it hit me hard!!! i was at my mother's house and i said "Kiara where are your shoes?" she looked at me and held her arms out shrugged her shoulders and said "i dunno" then she proceeded to walk around and look under the couch, in her diaper bag, and some more! all i could do was stand there in disbelief! i mean she really understood what i was saying and knew how to fix the problem...oh my! my little girl is "really" getting too big! but it was the cutest thing in the world! so now her favorivte phrase besides walking around saying no, no, no, no, no, no, no...is now "i dunno"!! hahahaha! : ) and so it begins!

Speaking of beginnings...i got a promotion at work! i am very excited, and a little nervous! : ) but i am moving to the purchasing department. I will be doing some buying, and closing all of our orders at the end of the months, and processing the orders. so everyone keep their fingers crossed for me, i'm really excited about this!

so other than that i am just waiting for everyone to have their babies! considering like half of my friends and my sister in law are pregnant! haha! : ) can't wait ladies! especially Kristen...it's coming up real soon! i am so excited for you guys! love you!

1 comment:

kristen said...

only a week away until baby killian arrives!!! can't wait to see kiara with her new cousin! :0)